New Generations Week ‘14
Youth City Officials:
Mayor Justine Dantes (DBTI)
Vice Mayor Gilda Flores (TMS)
1st City Councilor Angela Romero (CHST)
2nd City Councilor Paul Raymond Robles (TLFA)
3rd City Councilor Ally Nisce (TMS)
4th City Councilor Mark David (Tibag HS)
5th City Councilor James Vincent Tan (Bayanihan)
6th City Councilor Lee Martin Domingo (TNHS)
7th City Councilor Sam Chan (Bayanihan)
8th City Councilor Kathlyn Carbonel (Balibago IS)
9th City Councilor Marco Escalona (DBTI)
10th City Councilor Diovie Cabenta (Baras Baras HS)
SP Secretary Aira Inalvez (TCC)
(at Tarlac City Hall)
choose Kind 👀
I was tagged by @angeliandan @fayedltorres @zoeramores @benzzziii @raymundrazon @andreaawong some other friends and SEAYLPers to list 20 facts about myself. Here it goes.
1. I was born with pure awesomeness. ✌️
2. My second name, Marie, was added ‘cause I was born on the feast of The Queenship of Mary. 👼
3. LOVE Japanese food 🍱
4. I took up Kumon-Math for 6 years (didn’t finish it tho, Hihi). I even let Angeli answer my worksheets “sometimes”. 😆
5. Don’t know why, but I love being on stage and facing a large crowd. 🎥🎭
6. Frustrated Oscar Winner 🏆
7. An avid fan of Pooh Bear, yellow minions and bananas. Not the biggest fan of the color yellow tho (ironic?). 🙊
8. SEAYLPer Batch 2014. Went to the US a few months ago to represent my country. Here, I’ve met US Ambassador Philip Goldberg, The Maze Runner Author James Dashner (sort of, Charles), Olympic Figure Skater Michelle Kwan. 🇺🇸 I now have friends from 16 different counties. Thank you SEAYLP! 😍
9. People have different nicknames for me. It’s a VERY long list. Angel-a, Angelina Jolie/Marie-ficent, Angelers, Monkey, Gela, Biday, Mochi, etc.
10. Best Travel experience: VIVID Sydney 🌃
11. Senior Photo Editor of The Shield ; one of the first ever CHSians to participate in Collaborative Writing English (Layout Artist). We bagged second place in our TCPEIA presscon and in Divisions as well. 📝
12. I can watch Modern Family the whole day. Phil, Cam, and Luke are my favorites.
13. The Little Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupery was the first book I’ve ever read followed by Barbie and Nancy Drew Mystery book series. 😛 I’m a bookworm, although I enjoy reading Comic Books over Novels. I can read 4-6 volumes of Archie’s Double Digest in a day. Hi Jillian!
14. 1st City Councilor of Tarlac #NewGenerationsWeek 😌
15. I’d rather be a superhero than a supermodel. Lol. 😉 I would even choose to become a superhero over being a princess. 👊
16. Team Leader of this year’s Yellow Team Intrams 2014. 1st place in cheering!
17. I prefer Broadway/Disney and Old School Music. 🎶
18. Dog Lover 🐶
19. The kitchen is my science lab. 🍳🍴
20. BWKYD ERS TWERKIES LG MILITRUTHIES 💕
If you were tagged, list 20 facts about yourself!!
Washington DC 🇺🇸
Happy Sweet 16, Chan! I miss you so much. Hoping I can visit you in Cambodia for mommy’s wedding 😉 Chompa will always be here for you. I’m just a text away (or just send me some bananas and I’ll be there in a jiffy) Love ya! 💕
2nd place - Collaborative Writing
Editor in Chief: Alex Sarmiento
News Writer: Kat Mercado
Feature Writer: Rico Zarraga
Sports Writer: Janella Salvador
Photojournalist: Kyme Medina
Layout Artist: Angela Romero
#TeamProbe #TeamHubad #TeamFenguins 👊
Sydney Missin 🌉 (at Sydney Harbour Bridge)
Chocolate cookie cup. 🍪
Latish birthday surprise from WKY & D. 💕 You guys made my day. Thank you for the sweet birthday present. 📷
Well, well. It’s someone’s sixteenth birthday. I can feel Maleficent coming (what). 🙊
Ellie bear 🐶
we’ve been on the run, driving in the sun 💕 happy 16th tricia!
I’ll miss you Kuya! 😘 See you in NYC . Lol 😉
Ohana Photo 💕 #teambiceps #teamtwerk (at Twerk Kingdom)